DUBLIN, Jan. 8, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The “Beauty Regimes as Preventative Medicine – How to Align to the Self-Care Trend” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report explores how the interest in holisitic wellness is enhancing the relevance of the self-care trend and its influence on the health and beauty industry.
Self-care involves consciously caring for oneself to ensure all of your needs are met. Maintaining and enhancing one’s mental, physical, and emotional health can contribute in equal measure toward a holistic self-care routine. Elements of the cosmetics & toiletries regime can be considered self-care. For example, maintaining one’s hygiene and the appearance can be considered an act of physical self-care, while investing in calming, soothing products can be considered an act of mental self-care.
- The youngest generations have almost equal concern for their physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Social media is motivating and inspiring consumers to engage in self-care practices and seek out products that can support their self-care routines.
- Brands continue to take inspiration from the food & beverage industries to attract health-conscious consumers.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- What’s next?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l20zkr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beauty-regimes-as-preventative-medicine-how-the-interest-in-holistic-wellness-is-enhancing-the-relevance-of-the-self-care-trend-302028340.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com